I know some of you have been waiting on the edges of your seats - here it is, tonight was the night of the anticipated and talked about. . . So You Know You Can't Dance Party!
can I get a WA-double-hoo!

So here we are doing our version of a disco dance to Get your groove on...
can I get a WA-double-hoo!

So here we are doing our version of a disco dance to Get your groove on...

Other dances: we had a family Hip Hop; interpretive dance with glow sticks; a waltz that turned break dancing; and a Country Swing that just wasn't meant to be.



2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. We had an 80's skating party with a bunch of friends from my ward. We all dressed up in 80's clothing, and skated to the 80's. I looked hideous, but it was so fun to do something unusual and out of the ordinary once-in-a-while.
first off dixie you look fabulous!!! seriously you look great. anyway we had a karoke party halloween night and it was a blast looks like y'all had fun too
Post a Comment