I totally don't know.
I bought the fabric with someone in mind.
I sewed it with someone in mind.
But the more I sewed the more I fell in love.
And now I don't know if I can give it up.

It's true every one I make I love more and more than the first one I made.
But this one. . . be still my heart.
The pictures do not do it justice.
The chocolate brown polka dots get me.
Ohh.
What would you do?
I bought the fabric with someone in mind.
I sewed it with someone in mind.
But the more I sewed the more I fell in love.
And now I don't know if I can give it up.

It's true every one I make I love more and more than the first one I made.
But this one. . . be still my heart.
The pictures do not do it justice.
The chocolate brown polka dots get me.
Ohh.
What would you do?

2 comments:
What talent and what a great mom you are. I love the soda story!! I must say that I have done the same thing myself
I L-O-V-E- it! I say it's a keeper! maybe you can make that somebody another, or make yourself one just like it!
Post a Comment