The clever folks over at
Line Upon Line
Greeting cards for the fullness of times
made me laugh today.
disclaimer-slash-warning
You may have to be a Member of my church to laugh as hard as I did.

"Good Works - what goes around comes around. Does this Tupperware belong to you?"
Seriously people, there are dishes in the RS closet that I think have been there for three or more years.
Line Upon Line
Greeting cards for the fullness of times
made me laugh today.
disclaimer-slash-warning
You may have to be a Member of my church to laugh as hard as I did.

"Good Works - what goes around comes around. Does this Tupperware belong to you?"
Seriously people, there are dishes in the RS closet that I think have been there for three or more years.

This is a pass-along-card and it is only funny in a funny way. I can not, will not, do not endorse this product nor encourage the use of this product. Sisters do you hear me! :) In home visits.

"You've always been there for me.... and you're not even my Visiting Teacher."
I have a few people I could send this to.

And my favorite...
"You're so sweet. Too bad you can't run for Relief Society President."
I can't even tell you how often I have heard, "you're so sweet... that's why you're the Relief Society President."
But really my favorite favorite was
"I voted for you for Bishop"
We all know, and for those that don't know, we do not run or campaign for our callings. We are called through priesthood leadership following the spirit of the Lord.
I love our Bishop and if we did vote, I would vote for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment