I think I am on a roll this week.
Bad luck following me around.
So I was fixing dinner. Something with ground turkey.
I hadn't decided what. Probably Tacos.
I salted it.
And I peppered it.

Only it seems the pepper grinder had broken and when I tipped it over and went to grind... the top fell off and all the peppercorns fell onto the ground turkey. I was on the phone with Alec and the time and I think I gave him quite a scare (not sure what had come out of my mouth to give him any idea that something was wrong.)
He suggested I pick it out. I explained this was ground turkey, and it wasn't going to come out easily. He suggested I cook it and then if we bit into something hard we spit it out. I don't think he understood this was enough peppercorns to see us through the next six months - and we are a pepper lovin' family. I suggested he stop being a "solver."
I suggested we throw it out.
blackened ground turkey was not what I had in mind.
Now, whats for dinner?
Bad luck following me around.
So I was fixing dinner. Something with ground turkey.
I hadn't decided what. Probably Tacos.
I salted it.
And I peppered it.

Only it seems the pepper grinder had broken and when I tipped it over and went to grind... the top fell off and all the peppercorns fell onto the ground turkey. I was on the phone with Alec and the time and I think I gave him quite a scare (not sure what had come out of my mouth to give him any idea that something was wrong.)
He suggested I pick it out. I explained this was ground turkey, and it wasn't going to come out easily. He suggested I cook it and then if we bit into something hard we spit it out. I don't think he understood this was enough peppercorns to see us through the next six months - and we are a pepper lovin' family. I suggested he stop being a "solver."
I suggested we throw it out.
blackened ground turkey was not what I had in mind.
Now, whats for dinner?

3 comments:
that's some spicy turkey! pepper lovin' family, huh? :)
Oh that's too bad!! That is when I call for PIZZA!!
p.s. I think I would have been laughing hard!! (Kind of like when you fell in the river.)
Post a Comment