Monday, November 24, 2008

Hewy Noggin

I know I said in my previous post that I was going to bed.
And I know that I post way too many pictures of my youngest.

But look. . .



He wanted us to box him up. Like fold the flaps closed. This is not an abused kid. He was laughing his noggin off. Not threat in his life whatsoever of being boxed up and shipped away. He thought it was a brilliant game.


And this.
He kept saying "take a picture Mom"
and then he would kiss the book.
I asked and asked what he was doing and he just kept saying, take a picture and kissing the book. I have no idea what was going on inside his three year old noggin.



This is Hewy with his cousin Henry watching Noggin.
Preschool shows all day everyday.
A mothers dream.
(Yes, they are cousins, I know they look more like brothers)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the aprons Dixie! They turned out great!