Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nov 8 Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to Jeffrey!!!!!

And I am sorry that I didn't post a grateful post yesterday. I was busy. And family first, right? good better best. Sometimes I don't get to the goods as I am too busy doing the bests and betters. The funny, ironic part of that is that my biggest "to do" on Friday was to get to all the things that had fallen to the bottom of my list. They are all "good" things, but I just never get to them. I got most of them done.

And tomorrow is my dear William's birthday. I told ya November was going to have us shouting out to lots of birthdays.

Today I am thankful for a couple things.
1) I was able to finally get the laundry from the red chair in my room folded, hung up, and put away. I am famous for just putting my and Alec laundry there. I will shake out the cloths that need to be hung up and then put them there to hang up later but I rarely do. It has piled for three or four weeks. Whew, it gone. Cloths hung up. Socks matched. Missing items found. It feels good to accomplish something.
2)I made the opportunity to go to the temple today. A sister from my ward was going for the first time and I went just to be a familiar friendly face in the crowd. It was delightful to be in the temple. It was delightful to in the temple with someone experiencing it for the first time. It was delightful to be with people I love, respect and admire. I love the temple. I am grateful we live near a temple.

1 comment:

Amber said...

You are truly amazing!!!