As I mentioned earlier this was a YES day.
I asked Alec later if he planned from the start for it to be a yes day, he said No, but that he was glad that it turned out to be. A YES day. He said yes all day to everything that anyone asked of him
A ride? yes.
More tickets? Yes.
That game? yes.
Ice cream? Yes.
A hot dog? yes.
Another ride? Yes.
Go on the tram? yes.
Cotton candy. Yes.
Sit and rest? Yes.
Fudge? Yes.
All day YES.
No matter who asked or what they asked for.
YES.
I asked Alec later if he planned from the start for it to be a yes day, he said No, but that he was glad that it turned out to be. A YES day. He said yes all day to everything that anyone asked of him
A ride? yes.
More tickets? Yes.
That game? yes.
Ice cream? Yes.
A hot dog? yes.
Another ride? Yes.
Go on the tram? yes.
Cotton candy. Yes.
Sit and rest? Yes.
Fudge? Yes.
All day YES.
No matter who asked or what they asked for.
YES.

1 comment:
I love it. Your family is so cool, Dixie.
Post a Comment