
I found myself at Fulbright and Jaworski's website today and looked up my husband. I just love this picture so I copied it. If I had more time I would write all the advantages to being married to an attorney. Maybe later.
*Post Post
Advantages:
I can say "I'll ask my attorney..." or "let me consult my attorney..." and not have to pay a cent.
I also know we are never going to be pushed around. Like when our way-to-full-of-himself neighbor threatens us with a made up consequence and my attorney who doubles as my sweetheart for eternal life says he'll look into the legal ramifications of that... and the neighbor is immediately sputtering and backpedaling. I loooooove that. It's kind of like a knight in shining armor, being stood up for to a bully, kind of thing.
He speed reads everything I don't want to read.
He is an excellent proof reader catching tiny teeny mistakes - okay, sometimes that's annoying, but I see the good of it too.
I never have to read the fine print because he already knows what it says, and he speed reads it to make sure it doesn't say something it shouldn't and he crosses things out he doesn't agree with.
He "knows a guy" or gal, for just about everything, have a tax question, a real estate question, a wills and estates question, a family law question, an IT question, you get the idea...
People answer his calls when he leaves messages that say "This is Alec Dunn with Fulbright and Jaworski..."
He has a secretary that makes travel arrangements.
Stay tuned I may think of more.
1 comment:
those all sound like fun perks!
Post a Comment