Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag I'm it


This is a tag all about my Love. And seeings how he is the least mentioned member of our family on this blog - it's his turn.

What’s your husbands name? Alexander Petersen Dunn; nickname: Alec - if you ask if it's Alec or Alex he will say he doesn't care, this annoys me, he has been told to choose and stick with it, Alec it is.

How long have you been married? 14 years

How long did you date? We still date, every Friday night

How old is he? Old enough to know better, still too young to care

Who eats more sweets? classic Alec story: early in our marriage my Mom and I went out for lunch and brought him some carrot cake - that yummy kind with thick cream cheese frosting. After he ate lunch and then the carrot cake he stood up from the table and said, "now I need something sweet!" in all seriousness. When I pointed out he had just had dessert he said, oh that wasn't sweet. I think he takes the sweet cake, just not the chocolate cake.

Who said “I love you” first? Neither of us remember, what's important is that we love each - then and now. Right?

Who is taller? Alec but only by a wee six inches

Who is the better singer? him, no he says me, no you, no you, no you, no you
Who is smarter? Duh! Alec is. I have the street smarts to match his book smarts though.

Who does the laundry? He said he would, but I do it now because I love him so...

Who pays the bills? What bills?

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends which way you are facing - but I think it's me.

Does he snore? Not if I take my sleeping pills.

What does he do in his spare time? If he had spare time it would involve birdies, love or blitzes (for those that don't speak sports that golf, tennis and college football)

Who mows the lawn? The lawn people. It’s so worth the $35 except when they steal your tennis racket.

What is his favorite candy bar? Baby Ruth, Camarmello, Skor, Twix, candy corn, jelly beans, Big Hunk... wasn't there already a question about sweets?

Who cooks dinner? We have people bring us dinner... just kidding. Mostly. Sometimes. Me.

Who drives? 99.9% of the 14 years - Alec

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Alec. (but that is because my three favorite little words are "you were right.")

Who kissed who first? It was after we were engaged... we both went for it.

Who asked who out first? He was such a gentleman.

Who wears the pants? We share this responsibility respectfully

Does he say he loves you everyday? more than once.

Alrighty: tag you're it.

No comments: