Tuesday, October 21, 2008

what did you do today?

I made scripture-holder-carrier-case-thingies.


Why?
Because I am always finding Noble's scriptures in the strangest places and they are always this way and that way. Sir William will be eight soon which means he will be getting his own scriptures too. So I decided on my co-op off day (no kids for THREE hours) to do this. (see picture above)
Yes, I did make my own pattern, thank you for asking.
I'm proud of myself again can you tell?
They are lined and have a thick interfacing so they "stand" on their own without anything in them. I also put a cute little pocket inside. I put their names on them too, just to try out the alphabet tool on my machine. Blue is always Noble and Red is always William, so I didn't need to put their names on them, but it was fun anyway.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen Jenkins said...

you're so awesome!
i'm not a bit surprised at your brilliance

love ya
gonz

The Awesome Rawsons said...

well, if you ever get incredibly bored with your un-busy and responsibility-free life, feel free to make me one! you know, since you're never busy and always have so much free time...
heheheheh...
all kidding aside, they're cute!

Dana said...

They look great! I made one for the neighbor girl who came to church with us for a while, but it didn't look near as good as these ones.