Yes, it's true.
I am spoiled.
Thank you Alec my Love.
Here it is.
"The" new toy.
A Viking Sapphire
I don't even know what all it does yet.
But I am in love.

We had to get used to one another. I have not worked on a machine this nice - well, ever. But I haven't worked on a nice machine for years. (Except I used Anna's and Sarah's last week.) As I have been getting to know this pretty and awesome machine I was thankful that for whatever reason the tax payers dollars in Utah went towards great machines that would give me a love that is lasting my lifetime for sewing. My first day with "her" I wasn't sure. I wondered and worried that she was too much machine for me. But then... I fell in love and there is no going back now.
I am spoiled.
Thank you Alec my Love.
Here it is.
"The" new toy.
A Viking Sapphire
I don't even know what all it does yet.
But I am in love.
We had to get used to one another. I have not worked on a machine this nice - well, ever. But I haven't worked on a nice machine for years. (Except I used Anna's and Sarah's last week.) As I have been getting to know this pretty and awesome machine I was thankful that for whatever reason the tax payers dollars in Utah went towards great machines that would give me a love that is lasting my lifetime for sewing. My first day with "her" I wasn't sure. I wondered and worried that she was too much machine for me. But then... I fell in love and there is no going back now.
Fair well Ms. White.
You weren't really that good to me, but what is it my Dad always says... "You get what you pay for." Yep. I have traded your 18 stitches for 118; your jamming bobbin for a smooth racer; your punchy starts for three different power/speed levels; your temperamental tension settings for a self setting tension adapter; your confusing troubles and problems for a computerized it-can-tell-me-what's-wrong jewel. Her names is Sapphire.


2 comments:
drool, drool, drool!
holy sewing machine! That thing looks like it would start talking to you!
Post a Comment