Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Now, this is keeping it real Ami!

As I was going through my basket of purses this morning my friend and neighbor Ami called to talk to me about Halloween plans. She mentioned she had looked at the blog and that I was just so real with it. So here is just how real it gets around here. I was going through old purses for an upcoming RS project - those in the ward - be on the watch. Once I found three that would work I needed to empty them so that we could fill them up with other enriching goodies... and this is what I found.


1) more receipts than I will ever miss
2) more ticket stubs than I realized I ever went to
3) several books of matches - in different purses from the same restaurant, Alamo Cafe. We all know I don't smoke... maybe I was just stocking our emergency preparedness pile?
4) Plenty of suckers, including one that was opened and had been sucked on.
5) a few girlie hygiene products - just in case.
6) a diaper
7) different purse than #6, Ziploc with wipes
8) My, Alec's and all three boys library cards.
9) several rubber hair bands and a clippie
10) gum: Trident, Altoids cinnamon
11) a Superman sticker from the doctors office.
12) two toy cars
13) a total of $38 cash
14) Buddy Bucks - only Texans will understand
15) hand lotion
16) a copy of last years Christmas card
17) our CD with all of last years family pix on it
18) My Sweethearts business cards - I never have one when I need it, apparently because it's in the other purse.
19)various make up, eye shadow, lip gloss, mascara
20) a bottle of Beautiful perfume
21) hand lotion, three
22) stamps, in various denominations
23) various loose change
24) all the pens I have lost in the last year
25) an entertaining look at myself
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.should I clean out my purse before enrichment? Mine is BAD!!! After YW last night I dumped, by accident a whole box of corsage pins in the bottom of my purse. Now rummaging around in there is dangerous!