Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some of our favorite rides

The weather was perfect. The high was 75* and it had a cool breeze with it. A perfect kind of day. Enough shade, enough clouds to cover the sun when needed, enough.
It was bea-u-ti-ful.



And it wasn't crowded.
We didn't wait in any lines at all.
We drove right up and parked our car outside the gate, we walked right up and got on any ride we wanted, played any game we wished, sat at any picnic table, rested on any bench, grabbed some grub whenever we wanted. It was delightful.
(I point all this out because it was wonderful, but the next day we were told it took two hours just to park.)
It was a GREAT day.
A Yes day.


I had forgotten just how much I love carnival rides.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ruth said...

was this the texas state fair? looks like a blast