Monday, October 6, 2008

Thank you but that's enough. . .

We have a joke among friends around here.
"Am I on the worry list?"
Well - it seems I am. Again.
How do I keep getting on there?
Doing too much, thinking too much, telling too much???
STOP! Enough already. How do I get off the list?
Can't you see that being on the list only gives me more to do?
LIKE - writing thank you notes!
I still haven't written thank you notes from my birthday this year, and that was . . . 3 months ago!!!
If y'all keep it up, I. will. never. catch. up.
Honestly People!
and I didn't even bear my testimony *wink*
((thank you for the love dear ones.))
the diet cherry coke
the flowers
the delegation slips
the candles
the chocolates
the lasagna
the ice cream
the cards
the prayers
the lunches
For all of y'all not in the loop. I'm fine. Don't worry.
This is just my feeble attempt at saying I have incredible friends.

1 comment:

Diane said...

So glad I could be there and hope you will let me be as often as needed.