Monday, October 27, 2008

For Shawnie... and a few extras

I took this first picture just for my Cousin Shawnie. I pulled out the 3T box this week and was delighted to find the "I'm a Keeper" shirt that Shawnie gave to Noble, and then Liam wore it and now Hewy is wearing it. Thanks Shawnie! They are all keepers.



Hewy loves him a hotdog.


Concentration and fine motor skills. I was impressed that H-y could bead the necklace the other day without help.


Can you tell what this picture is? This is Hewy holding on to my leg. Mothers you all understand. We don't make this kind of thing up. Toddlers really do hang on our legs at the darndest times. I think he was tired here. What is the instinct to do this though? Why have Mothers through time not kicked this outta of kids habits? It seems so sweet and tender, but I have to tell you... it can be quite annoying. I do love him so anyway.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: