Friday, October 31, 2008

This may be my favorite Halloween ever. . .

Remember how Noble prayed us good neighbors?
Bless that boy, bless him!

Tonight we gathered at one of those good neighbors homes with a handful of other people and had soup and bread before we sent out our trick or treater's. Oh the warmth of being with other wonderful people and eating their yummy yummy food!


Oh the joy this bring my heart. And this was only about half of them.
-
-


I finally get to use the line, the pun, I have been waiting for the right time to use. . .
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you (drum roll please)
"Brooks and Dunn"

Does it get any better than this?
This was not planned. This was not intentional. This happened all on it's own.


My great Mom captured at a great time!
Sadly - as you can kinda tell in the picture Hewy wasn't feeling so well. He concluded his night with a hurting tummy and yes, throw ups. All you moms out there can I get an "Ohhh, oh, sorry!"
And this was pre-candy. Poor kid.


See, Hewy not feeling so festive before trick or treating.
See, Liam "scratching" his nose?
I told him it looked like he was picking it and to let me take another. But that was just, *sigh* soooo annoying that he ended up looking totally annoyed and wouldn't look at the camera. So you get the picking the nose picture. Mother Justice I call it.

Okay, but really.
It was a great night.
I think this may be my favorite year so far!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: