Have you ever seen my Study?
Not likely as I keep this door closed. As closed as I can living with three boys.
But if you have sneaked a peek, you know this is not what it generally looks like. It usually resembles a mountain of paper, books, boxes and other odd things that have no home.
Look what Lisa hath done!

This is one of the last projects that Lisa will do before she heads off to BYUI in 10 days. I couldn't be happier. Happier with the Study, not that Lisa is leaving. That thought brings me literally to tears if I think too much about it. (I blame pregnancy hormones for those tears) Today was nice to sit on the floor and go through stuff as she handed it to me. It's one of those rooms you go in now just to look at it.
Oh, and last week she did the "Under the Stairs" closet/storage area that literally had not been unpacked since we moved here! Whatever will I do without her?!
Not likely as I keep this door closed. As closed as I can living with three boys.
But if you have sneaked a peek, you know this is not what it generally looks like. It usually resembles a mountain of paper, books, boxes and other odd things that have no home.
Look what Lisa hath done!
This is one of the last projects that Lisa will do before she heads off to BYUI in 10 days. I couldn't be happier. Happier with the Study, not that Lisa is leaving. That thought brings me literally to tears if I think too much about it. (I blame pregnancy hormones for those tears) Today was nice to sit on the floor and go through stuff as she handed it to me. It's one of those rooms you go in now just to look at it.
Oh, and last week she did the "Under the Stairs" closet/storage area that literally had not been unpacked since we moved here! Whatever will I do without her?!

1 comment:
I do that whole "i'm going in the room just to look at it" thing when I do a monumental cleaning too.
Post a Comment