Tuesday, April 21, 2009

River Parade



Last night we attended the San Antonio Fiesta River Parade. Not always my favorite event with kids, this was my favorite year so far. I felt more comfortable knowing what to expect and being able to tell the boys (Noble and Liam anyway) where they were allowed to go. Thankfully they stayed pretty much in one place. I have this fear that they will get wandering down the river and get turned around or go too far. (Funny my fear is not that they will fall into the river that doesn't have a wall or rails around it!) Fulbright had extra tickets so we also took my parents and Aunt Susan that is visiting from Utah fright now. They helped keep track of Hewy - who wore his Super H cape.

What I learned this year:
I took glow necklaces this year - but now I know I need to bring back up in case one or more sets don't work.
I should buy and bring my own beads to randomly throw at the children (mine and others) that cheered so valiantly but only came home with one or two strands each.

I also got to meet Emily and Sarah that work with my Sweetheart! Hi Ladies! :) Sorry we didn't get to chat long enough - and that my normally cute and talkative kiddos were distracted by other things or too tired to show off their true cuteness... another time.

No comments: