Monday, April 27, 2009

It’s raining, it’s pouring

Okay really, I don’t have anything to say or write about or funny to report.  I am just wanting to try Windows Live Writer and see what it does and how it may or may not change my blogging world-slash-not-for-profit-career.

Do I like it? 

Will I like it? 

Will it grow on me?  

Will I become obsessed with it and blog more than once a day even more?

But…  it is really raining and pouring at our house.  For the dry spring that we had – it has been raining a lot this past week.  My lawn is green and almost beautiful – it hasn’t quite recovered from the added  inch of dirt – but rain and True Green treatments have made it beautiful GREEN.

The boys like to go outside and play in it.  The rain.  And I guess the grass too.

Does it look different??  The blog, not my front lawn.    Unless you live near by and actually know if my lawn looks better or not.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it :)

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Unknown said...

sorry the first comment was supposed to go under the packing peanuts story