Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sea World

We went to Sea World last weekend.
Alec's sister and her family were visiting SA.
Two things to note - I don't a have a single picture from Sea World of anyone but our family and the pictures I do have are not great. BUT we had a great time!!!!



Noble and Liam's favorite part of this trip was going on roller-coasters with Grandpa Val. They still talk and talk about it.



Hewy won this frog at one of those carnival type games. I will never forget the image of him running across the court yard with this frog in front of him and screaming as he ran to me - "I WON A FROG! I WON A FROG! I WON A FROG!"



Granted it was a Saturday and we as a general rule do not go to Sea World on Saturdays, but it was the BUSIEST it has ever been before. There was one mob of people I wasn't sure we were going to make it out of. Whew.
It was some armed forces day, some Baylor University day AND, AND (yes double and for effect) Christian family day.
The good part about the last thing - they showed a VeggieTales movie in the theater about having patience with God and the promises he makes! (I want to say only in Texas would this happen. (that they show a Christian movie at a theme park), but I don't know)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: