Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Surprise!!!!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today!

Watch for the friendly wave!



I know you are all dieing to find out if it's a Pirate or Princess... boy or girl?


But this baby agrees with da Momma - it should be a surprise on the birthday! Even though I was giving in to pressure to find out - this baby was not about to cooperate and show his/her stuff! We poked, we turned, we pushed, we waited, we came back to it, we tried and tried... but no. This will be a surprise baby!

*Post edit* yes, I do think it is a friendly wave - but it could also have been a "shoo, get out of my face!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dixie~
I am just aching to know what you are having. And if it is a girl I will shower you with fun stuff from my ETSY shop. Good Luck!!

Anna and Dell said...

this surprise sure makes your shower a lot harder. Oh well, as the baby and momma say so shall it be.

Dell Dunn said...

Well if you ever change your mind I've always got an ultrasound waiting for you : )
Dell

Kami said...

Dixie,
I just found out from Lois that you were expecting! Congratulations! I had to check the blog to see what it was....well, I guess we'll all be surprised. My happiest thoughts are heading your way.
Kami