Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All for peanuts

Liam was out riding his bike for fun this afternoon when he noticed the neighbors had set out several boxes at the curb to be picked up by the garbage men. 

Then he had what he thought was a brilliant idea: 

“Hey, I like to ram things with my bike, I think I will smash and run into and over these boxes!”

And he did… but one of them was full of packing peanuts! 

And the wind was blowing.

And da Momma found out about it.

And he then spent the next hour picking up packing peanuts from the street and several neighbors yards.

And then a big gust of wind came and swooped the bag out of his hands and he had to start all over

I think he learned 1) to respect other people’s property – even if it’s garbage and 2) had a good dose of natural consequences emphasized by da Momma and Mother nature herself!

Sorry neighbor.  (Neighbors – but I think only one reads my blog)  I think he got them all, most of them anyway.

2 comments:

The Cragun Family said...

Liam did a great job! I haven't seen a single peanut!:)

Anonymous said...

Poor Liam! I hate packing peanuts!