How do you write about an experience that isn't really yours to share and yet at the same time has so deeply and profoundly impacted your own life, attitude, faith and gratitude? The prayers I have offered, the blessings I have asked for, the gratitude that has consumed my heart for the answer to those prayers and pleas for blessings. This life altering incident happened to a friend of mine. A dear friend. And it was one of those things that happens on E.R. the TV show, or Grey's Anatomy, not to real living breathing people that I know and love. I had the blessing that it happened to someone dear enough to me that they weren't afraid to ask for my help - which was making one simple phone call to the right person at the right time. As this all has unfolded my heart has swelled as I have seen others reach out to this family and serve them. I am reading a book right now titled, Look What Love Has Done. When I read the post on Sarah's blog today, that was my thought... Look what love has done.... love of our Father in Heaven, love of family and friends, love of life.
click here to read Sarah's post.
1 comment:
You write exactly how I feel. What a blessing you have been to our family. You are one inspired lady and SO full of love!!!
Post a Comment