Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cake Pops - not mastered

Alec's sister, Christy, and her family came to SA last weekend.
Friday night Alec took the men (Dell, Dad, Rob) to a Spurs game.
That left the women (Dixie, Anna, Christy, Mom) and kiddos
(Noble, Liam, Hewy, Henry, Emily, Katie and Jeffrey) at home. (humph)
Anna came up with a great idea, to make Cake Pops.
It was fun and the kids really got into it.
I can't wait to try again, now that I have learned a thing or two.


Liam and Katie rolling balls


One of Liam's first cake pops



Hewy thinks they are very good.


Here are a few finished yummies
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

those are so cute! I make cake balls and in fact i'm making some to take to a play group on tuesday, but now i may have to make "cake pops" instead. They're basically the same, except for the sticks. and i've never decorated with cute little sprinkles so maybe i'll do that too.