Friday, April 10, 2009

Liam

There is a story here about the video and it isn't just about biking.

I asked Liam one day why when I am taking video of Hewy he always comes in and talks or gets in the picture. He replied that I never take video of him. I then told him sweetly that it is because all he does is watch TV!

Liam has had this bike for two years and we took the training wheels off of it over a year ago. But he has had no desire to ride it at all. He didn't want to learn while others were watching and having other kids in the neighborhood kind of put a kink in that plan.

But one day we were at a friends house and I looked out - and he was riding his friends bike! WHAT? The older brother of this family was helping him get started and once he was going he was gone.

It still took a few weeks until he came in the other days and said: Mom I can ride my bike! And he can.

So here - have a look at my awesome boy that taught himself to ride a bike and did something besides watch TV so that I could video it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Liam, That is so totally awesome riding! Starting, stopping and so smooth in between! Love, Grandma Laura