Hewy has been invited to a birthday party. This may be the first non-family birthday party he has been invited to... and it's a super hero party. They asked that the kids dress up as Super Heroes. I just can't wait to see all these three and four year olds dressed up! How fun!
So what a perfect time to make Hewy a cape.
He is always running through the house saying "Super H!" as he has one arm raised to fly like Superman.
I haven't gotten any pictures of him wearing it yet, but I will, I promise.
No, I didn't make two capes, it's reversible!
So what a perfect time to make Hewy a cape.
He is always running through the house saying "Super H!" as he has one arm raised to fly like Superman.
I haven't gotten any pictures of him wearing it yet, but I will, I promise.
No, I didn't make two capes, it's reversible!

1 comment:
way cute. one of these days I am going to have to learn how to sew :)
Post a Comment