Saturday, December 27, 2008

unlikely source for a good quote

We all know that I love, love, love me a good quote. I stumbled upon this one while reading muphfsswmeklee. (What you didn't catch that? I said muphfssmeklee. You know muphfssmeklee.) Okay, okay. OK. It was US Weekly.

Yes, I have been known to read a gossip magazine or two now and then.

Like I said in the title, unlikely source.

So here it is:
"Let's be real. Sometimes I end up having to wipe my kids nose on my shirt so it can't be silk and cost $800!" -Keri Russell

She has a point.
I have had to wipe a nose or two on my shirt from time to time. Not that even my best clothing costs $800, but she makes a good point. Good to see celebrities keep it real too. :)

Because on the very same page Ms. Paris Hilton is quoted as saying: "Once I've worn a dress, I can never wear it again."

That makes my head spin when I think about church! I am thankful to find a dress or skirt that doesn't have snot on it to wear each Sunday let alone having to wear a different one every time I went out.
That is a reality I just don't comprehend.

2 comments:

Amber said...

love reading your blog

Ruth said...

i hear you i struggle to find something that fits each sunday and that i can chase primary kids around in