So after the golf adventure we decided to keep on having a good day together - which means we blew off everything else we had to do that day, but we did have a good time being together.
Noble's teeth turned red from the gaterade and not brushing that day.

Liam's hair was just out of control all day. I asked him to comb it before we left and even before he wore his hat - it just looked crazy. It was at lunch at Red Robin when I asked, did you put gel or something in your hair? he said no - and then all the lights went on at the same time, Daddy, Mommy, Liam and Noble all said "Whipped Cream" at the same time. Liam and Noble had had a whipped cream fight the night before. Liam says he showered and washed his hari - but I think that was the "issue" with his hair.

Hewy just had too much fun. He tried to fall asleep at the movie we went to see, Bolt in 3D, but that was too exciting. Needless to say he crashed on the couch at home later that day.

Here are the boys and I at the movie we saw on a whim. Bolt in 3D
Noble's teeth turned red from the gaterade and not brushing that day.
Liam's hair was just out of control all day. I asked him to comb it before we left and even before he wore his hat - it just looked crazy. It was at lunch at Red Robin when I asked, did you put gel or something in your hair? he said no - and then all the lights went on at the same time, Daddy, Mommy, Liam and Noble all said "Whipped Cream" at the same time. Liam and Noble had had a whipped cream fight the night before. Liam says he showered and washed his hari - but I think that was the "issue" with his hair.
Hewy just had too much fun. He tried to fall asleep at the movie we went to see, Bolt in 3D, but that was too exciting. Needless to say he crashed on the couch at home later that day.
Here are the boys and I at the movie we saw on a whim. Bolt in 3D

1 comment:
i'll have to give cool whip a try next time I can't get any volume in my hair. thanks, liam, for enlightening me. :)
Post a Comment