Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sampling of Christmas

You have all been so patient, thank you.
Christmas has come and gone despite the craziness of life.

Alec's parents, Val and Laura, came and spent Christmas with us and today Alec's brother Brent and his family come in - so the craziness continues! :) Nothing like having family around though.

So, I don't have much time, but wanted to get something new up today. I am not over my grief, but I also have had much joy this week, so I needed to update the blog!

These are pix of me and the boys. We went to breakfast at Le Peep Christmas Eve Morning. They have one of my favorite breakfasts, Eggs Benedict. Yummy.



Did these end up too small? Can you make the pictures out?
This is the fam making reindeer food.
Oatmeal, carrots and glitter.
Both sets of Grandparents and Henry joined us.



And here we have Christmas Eve delights.
The boys always get new jammies and Alec reads T'was the Night Before Christmas.


And here is a sampling of what my house looks like now, which is why I need to go clean up. Having another family of seven join us for nearly a week, I need to start out "on top of" the clutter. :)



I love you all.
Thank you for all your prayers and love.
I've needed it to survive this week.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: