Tuesday, December 9, 2008

compliment of the day, week, month

Today when I went to pick up my pictures at Walgreens that I took of the boys last week the photo lab lady asked me if I had a Copyright Release. I must have stared at her blankly for a second or two because she went on to explain to me that because the pictures were professionally taken I would need to provide them with a copyright release.

I think I blushed as I tried to convincingly say, "Thank you for that compliment but I took those pictures of my kids last weekend."

She had me fill out a form that protects them if the "professional" ever sues them for printing them - saying I would be liable. yeah. Like I am going to try and sue Walgreens fro printing my pictures. But all in all, it is a nice compliment ans I signed willingly. What do I have to lose right?

2 comments:

TheWesselmanWeekly said...

Dixie I have enjoyed reading your posts about your family, friends, traditions, and decorations!! It is such a fun way to catch up! Do you mind if I add your blog to mine?

Amber said...

If the pictures you are talking about is the ones you took at the golf course, then I agree!!! They look like professional pictures!! Great job.