I know my dear faithful readers... I have not been as consistent in keeping you up to date with what is going on with us and our lives. So today, after my house turned into the spontaneous play date house... entertaining the kiddos and leaving me to ... well, um... put off cleaning even longer (why clean if there are 6 kids running crazy in the house?)
So, I walked around shooting random pictures to give you a glimpse into our lives right now, today, as we speak or wrote or read.

School is in Session.
We made the choice to school through the summer so that we could take sometime off went he baby comes. Although we have been doing minimal school we just started full on school this week again. Part of that is that I finally feel organized again, perhaps it's nesting, and the other part is... are you ready for this...?
LISA is back in town! Hooray! Hoo-double-RAY!!
She is only here for one month until she heads back to BYUI and continues to learn to be, what I am certain will turn out to be, an outstanding nurse. And I get to utilize her three days a week!
So, I walked around shooting random pictures to give you a glimpse into our lives right now, today, as we speak or wrote or read.

School is in Session.
We made the choice to school through the summer so that we could take sometime off went he baby comes. Although we have been doing minimal school we just started full on school this week again. Part of that is that I finally feel organized again, perhaps it's nesting, and the other part is... are you ready for this...?
LISA is back in town! Hooray! Hoo-double-RAY!!
She is only here for one month until she heads back to BYUI and continues to learn to be, what I am certain will turn out to be, an outstanding nurse. And I get to utilize her three days a week!
My new favorite find.
I bought this at Costco this week. It's super yummy. Yummy enough to eat with a spoon. However I have also used to make a sauce for chicken and today I used it as the creamy goodness for chicken salad with grapes. Alec suggests that we make Pepper Crusted Fillet and make a tangy sauce with this spread.
Our first trampoline injury.
We have no idea how it happened or even what exactly did happen.
Hewy has an awful wound on his hand.
How awful?
Alec was the one that saw it first and he "overreacted" (as much as Alec overreacts) when he saw it. His hand is cut from between his pinkie and ring finger down a third of his palm and it's not just "split" or cut, it's like 1/4" of his flesh is just missing from that inch and half of his hand. He says he slipped on the trampoline. Liam was there with him, and Alec was outside - but no one really knows what happened.
There is a little nesting going on.
These are bags of clothing headed for Good Will from cleaning out our Master Closet. I have said that every one should move every few years so they go through and get rid of stuff. I have no desire or intention of moving - but it is clear we have been in the house long enough to have build up! Time to clear the cob webs.

No comments:
Post a Comment