A friend just sent me this picture today.
It is Noble and Liam on their first day of Cub Scout Camp in June.

We received several reports from the chaperone's this year about our sweet, charming, considerate, well mannered boys. This one is my favorite however, because it's a picture! I have been told that Noble took Liam under his wing and showed him the ropes of Cub Camp. I had also been told that they walked around holding hands. Not ashamed of their affection or love for each other. Shooting guns and bows and arrows, building with saws and hammers, swimming and diving in the pool - and holding your brothers hand, what could be better to a young boy? I am sincerely grateful that my boys love one another and that they are best friends.
It is Noble and Liam on their first day of Cub Scout Camp in June.
We received several reports from the chaperone's this year about our sweet, charming, considerate, well mannered boys. This one is my favorite however, because it's a picture! I have been told that Noble took Liam under his wing and showed him the ropes of Cub Camp. I had also been told that they walked around holding hands. Not ashamed of their affection or love for each other. Shooting guns and bows and arrows, building with saws and hammers, swimming and diving in the pool - and holding your brothers hand, what could be better to a young boy? I am sincerely grateful that my boys love one another and that they are best friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment