Our newest baby is so thoughtful! Joseph had gifts waiting at the hospital for each of his brothers on his BIRTHday! He understood that his brothers would be excited for his arrival but they might also feel displaced or uninvolved with all the attention he was bound to receive. What a considerate boy!

Each bag contained a Lego Star Wars mini set, Star Wars action figure, a book that was perfect for it's new owner, 3D sidewalk chalk, Kool-Aid packets and a beanie baby stuffed pet. I can't believe just how well that new brother knew his brothers' favorite things!
What a thoughtful boy!
(I bet he gets his thoughtfulness from his Mother!)

Each bag contained a Lego Star Wars mini set, Star Wars action figure, a book that was perfect for it's new owner, 3D sidewalk chalk, Kool-Aid packets and a beanie baby stuffed pet. I can't believe just how well that new brother knew his brothers' favorite things!
What a thoughtful boy!
(I bet he gets his thoughtfulness from his Mother!)

No comments:
Post a Comment