Last night I was the center of attention at a baby shower planned and prepared by really great friends. I am not going to name names because I don't want to leave anyone off that deserves credit, but just know - I love you all!
The theme was Queen Dixie!
Complete with Crown and Boa.
I am sure pictures will surface at some point.
Some of my favorite things: the Purple cupcakes, the Crown cookies, the blue Gummy Bears! Too CUTE! (but that was just the food)
There were gifts too!
Oh so many gifts!
The boys and Daddy had a good time reopening them after I got home.

(Not all pictured)
43 outfits
18 Onesies
22 Bibs
8 Pajamas
The theme was Queen Dixie!
Complete with Crown and Boa.
I am sure pictures will surface at some point.
Some of my favorite things: the Purple cupcakes, the Crown cookies, the blue Gummy Bears! Too CUTE! (but that was just the food)
There were gifts too!
Oh so many gifts!
The boys and Daddy had a good time reopening them after I got home.
(Not all pictured)
43 outfits
18 Onesies
22 Bibs
8 Pajamas

And the blankets!
Amazing, Treasures, Homemade, Soft, Adorable - y'all know he is going to spit up on these right!
BUT - I just l-o-v-e, love, love them all!

A Gem.
A homemade with love and advanced skill - diaper bag.
I have to admit, I was expecting this gift... but um, it still BLEW ME AWAY!
The picture does not do it justice.


No comments:
Post a Comment