Saturday, August 15, 2009

Paper Airplane - Air Show

Today we hosted a Paper Airplane Air Show.
We invited friends to come over and bring their favorite paper airplane to launch from a ladder. We then used sidewalk chalk to mark where it landed and put initials next to them.



I think the best part was the kids enjoyed climbing the ladder.
Over and over.



I don't know who won from the kids, but Doug Robert's won from the Dad's. His went over the fence and got stuck in a tree!

The kids also enjoyed rollerblading and scootering.
The Robert's brought parachute men too.

The weather was lovely - with a slight breeze. Very nice.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruth said...

why are your boys in JEANS!!!!

Sarah said...

We all had so much fun! How come you didn't mention the doughnuts?!

Anonymous said...

My kids all had a grand time!!! I'm still finding "test" planes all over the house!