September 2 was our 14 year anniversary.
14 years! When did that happen?

14 things I have learned in 14 years with My Love
1. He does not like chocolate (how did I miss that while dating?)
2. We are opposites when it comes to sleep patterns, he is a morning person, I am a night owl. (except when he is reading the Twilight books - he stays up later than me)
3. He is naturally more patient, tolerant and adaptable than I am.
4. He likes to travel. A lot. And not just to the next town - the next state or across the ocean.
5. "What if" is a game that can go on for hours, even weeks - whatamIsaying, it lasts the whole college football season.
6. That 68 is four under par. Usually.
7. Having not known a stitch about college football 14 years ago...I can name more than five college football coaches by team - probably more, I just don't want to make it seem like I know too much.
8. I understand what 10-Q means or at least I understand it means he is busy at work.
9. That if you mow the lawn in a crisscross pattern it looks like a checkerboard. This is important.
10. There is never one choice, there are always, always, options.
11. That an only child can find her place in a family of six kids plus siblings plus nieces and nephews et al.
12. Google races. There is no reason why we can't know an answer.
13. That "love" means nothing to a tennis player.
14. That I am the most important person in his life.
14 years! When did that happen?

14 things I have learned in 14 years with My Love
1. He does not like chocolate (how did I miss that while dating?)
2. We are opposites when it comes to sleep patterns, he is a morning person, I am a night owl. (except when he is reading the Twilight books - he stays up later than me)
3. He is naturally more patient, tolerant and adaptable than I am.
4. He likes to travel. A lot. And not just to the next town - the next state or across the ocean.
5. "What if" is a game that can go on for hours, even weeks - whatamIsaying, it lasts the whole college football season.
6. That 68 is four under par. Usually.
7. Having not known a stitch about college football 14 years ago...I can name more than five college football coaches by team - probably more, I just don't want to make it seem like I know too much.
8. I understand what 10-Q means or at least I understand it means he is busy at work.
9. That if you mow the lawn in a crisscross pattern it looks like a checkerboard. This is important.
10. There is never one choice, there are always, always, options.
11. That an only child can find her place in a family of six kids plus siblings plus nieces and nephews et al.
12. Google races. There is no reason why we can't know an answer.
13. That "love" means nothing to a tennis player.
14. That I am the most important person in his life.

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! You two are such a fun couple, thanks for your examples!
Post a Comment