Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Where have you been


I feel so loved that several people emailed me and asked what on earth was going on in my life that I had not emailed or blogged for a week! I was off enjoying a full week with my kids, sweetheart and parents. We flew into Jacksonville Florida and stayed in Daytona Beach, right on the beach in fact. We stayed in a lovely three bedroom Condo that overlooked the water and waves! There was not easy internet access so I took the easy road and didn't seek the internet out, thus no blogging and only limited emails on my blackberry.

Now that we are home, I have taken the time to fill the blog up with our adventures and highlights. Enjoy the pictures (I came home with 140 from the week) and read what you can when you have time.

My best to you all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a very fun trip! I have been to Florida a couple of times, but never had that much fun!