Today, two days after his ninth birthday, Noble got glasses! We had suspected for a while now that the squinting boy more than likely needed some specs. While we were in Florida I realized just how much he squinted and just how far down the corridor her had to walk to read a clock in the airport that I could read from where we were sitting!
He is quite excited and even more excited that he got to pick out two pairs as they were buy one get one free.
Liam is a little sad that he did not need glasses. We had his eyes checked as well, but he has 20/20 vision.


2 comments:
It's fun to see his confidence with or without the glasses. I remember wanting glasses when I was little. Then I got them. It suddenly wasn't as fun. :-)
Christina
he looks very handsome and even more grownup
Post a Comment