Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's books

It's a tradition that da Momma give the boys a book every Valentine's Day. I try to find a book each year that has something to with them at the time.


Hewy got I love You More. It's a flip book. One side is the Momma telling the boy how much she loves him. Close it flip it over and it's little boy telling his Momma how much he loves her.


Over at the Castle is about a Momma dragon telling the boy dragon to "wait" because he is impatient (wants to grow up fast) but when the Momma finally says "go" it's worth the wait.


This is the book that I got for Liam. All about a cat with an active imagination that sometimes drives the Momma cat crazy. Really cute book that fits Liam and my relationship - oh how I love him!


Cute Rhyming book about all the kisses for Joseph.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: