Fair to say... we do love him so.

Liam is really great at helping to take care of Joseph. Daddy says that Joseph smiles the most for Liam.
Liam is really great at helping to take care of Joseph. Daddy says that Joseph smiles the most for Liam.
Alec's favorite part of his day is when he boys rush into his arms when he comes home. On this day he was holding Joseph when Hewy said, "I wanted you to hold me!" So Alec said he could hold both of them. So lucky to have such good boys!
Joseph is a very happy boy! I took him in to the doctor this week because I thought he had an ear infection. The doc said after her visual exam, he seems okay - happy. But sure enough, he had a bright red ear drum ready to pop.

No comments:
Post a Comment