Some days are like that.
Is a broken top rack on the dishwasher really so bad? It's frustrating that this (see above picture) happens. I have even let it frustrate me to the point that I am annoyed with other things or even influence what kind of day I was having. But the truth is - it doesn't do this every time I pull it out or push it in. It is only sometimes, even rarely all things considered. But I do admit, it gets my goat sometimes.
But here's the thing.
I have a dishwasher.
I have electricity.
I have plumbing.
I have dishes.
And so much more, but you likely wouldn't keep reading if I kept listing.

1 comment:
It is nice to have a reminder now and then to make us count our blessings. :)
We all have that kind of day now and then.
Post a Comment