(I didn't realize just how behind I really am!)
Noble turned 11 in January.

So that he didn't have to wait "all day" to open presents we let Noble open this gift from his brothers early in the day. It is a Snap Circuit board. He has already done 120 of the 500 experiments that it came with. The picture below is the very first one he did. It made a little light come on.
Noble turned 11 in January.

So that he didn't have to wait "all day" to open presents we let Noble open this gift from his brothers early in the day. It is a Snap Circuit board. He has already done 120 of the 500 experiments that it came with. The picture below is the very first one he did. It made a little light come on.
Noble wanted to wait to open presents until his Dad came home. I thought that was sweet and showed delayed gratification (waiting for what we want to get what we really want). New Grandma had taken him shopping a few days before his birthday and bought him two video games. Grandpa and Grandmama gave him a telescope and microscope.
But the real winner - a cell phone.
yes, I know, he's 11.
We went to Alamo Cafe for dinner and he had requested Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting.
When I asked Noble to tell me about himself being 11 he said -
Loves 11 year old scouts because some of his friends are there.
Likes his cell phone.
One more year until he can get the Priesthood.
Likes being tall, 5' 4"
Enjoys riding in the front seat of cars.
Interested in science - the circuit board and telescope.
Wants to know how things work.
Can't eat of the kids menu anymore.

1 comment:
tell me more about the circuit board
ps
i miss chatting with you
Post a Comment