The finale to the fun was a snow storm! yes, right here in the heart of San Antonio, SNOW! (Okay, okay, Liam insists that I say it was fake snow! and he is using a grumpy voice) Liam wasn't so grumpy during the storm though as you can see.

With all the kids running crazy and the snow falling, it was hard to get good pictures, but this one of Noble is actually kind of fun!
H-y wasn't so sure about it at first, but once the crowd cleared... he was all over in it! By then it was just mostly soapy bubbles but he had fun all the same.

Like, I said, it was crazy with people kids running all over, ruining my picture moments! This one is pretty cute, but we got a little of someone's head in the corner there. Still cute though.

So, as I said at some point, I was there without my Sweetheart. Once we were inside lined up to get cookies and Wassail I realized... GASP I had dropped the keys to the van! Luckily I was able to find them outside in the "snow." (I didn't have pockets, I was holding three kid's bells, the keys and snapping pictures. It happens.)
With all the kids running crazy and the snow falling, it was hard to get good pictures, but this one of Noble is actually kind of fun!
H-y wasn't so sure about it at first, but once the crowd cleared... he was all over in it! By then it was just mostly soapy bubbles but he had fun all the same.
Like, I said, it was crazy with people kids running all over, ruining my picture moments! This one is pretty cute, but we got a little of someone's head in the corner there. Still cute though.
So, as I said at some point, I was there without my Sweetheart. Once we were inside lined up to get cookies and Wassail I realized... GASP I had dropped the keys to the van! Luckily I was able to find them outside in the "snow." (I didn't have pockets, I was holding three kid's bells, the keys and snapping pictures. It happens.)

2 comments:
if he is still working lots in january you and the boys should take a trip to houston--hint hint
This looks like it was tons of fun! Perhaps next year there will be a free place in the week for this activity. You are a fun mom! Now I'm reading about taking our vital signs. What a great book!
Post a Comment