I have been wondering for awhile now why I take so many pictures of Hewy. I came to the realization that it's because he is always near by. The two older boys go off on their own and do their own thing 90% of the time, but Hewy is almost always near by. He goes off and plays with his brothers quite a bit, but really he is with me more than I realized he was. I am thankful for this time with him and know there will be a day when he spends more time away with me than with me. Better appreciate it while it lasts.

This day, for whatever reason, Hew was laying on the counter and drinking water from a medicine cup. I think just about everything this kid does is cute!
This day, for whatever reason, Hew was laying on the counter and drinking water from a medicine cup. I think just about everything this kid does is cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment