This was at the Westin Resort at La Cantera here in San Antonio. This fine Cowboy's name is Makin' Dust. He told Christmas Stories, Sang Cowboy Songs and Christmas Songs and led us in a good ol' time. Everyone got a bell to ring and to bring home.

The bells were a hit with the all the kids, the trick was getting to stop so he could talk again.
This is Dell and Liam holding up a tree! :-)
Alec has been working nights so we were Daddy-less for this event, however, we were not Uncle-less, or Auntie-less or even Cousin-less!

I spy a Noble.
I spy a Liam.
Hidden in that Cowboy picture.
The bells were a hit with the all the kids, the trick was getting to stop so he could talk again.
This is Dell and Liam holding up a tree! :-)
Alec has been working nights so we were Daddy-less for this event, however, we were not Uncle-less, or Auntie-less or even Cousin-less!
I spy a Noble.
I spy a Liam.
Hidden in that Cowboy picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment