Today was the Primary Program in our ward. Liam and Noble were both asked to sing "I hope they call me on a mission" and to dress like missionaries. They did a great job! And at the last minute, the rehearsal the day before, they were both given speaking parts. They both had them memorized and Noble looked up and read a scripture. We are very proud of them. I cried. It was delightful.
The best part however was Hewy. He stood on the bench and cheered, literally for his brothers and Auntie Anna on the stand. After every song he would swing his hands above his head and shouted HOORAY! Yes, shout! And after Speaking parts he would cheer, "Hooray, Brothers!" When he noticed that Auntie Anna was also on the stand he cheered for her and shouted "Anna."
I love that my family loves each other so so so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment