Paint Project Family Room
Those that have visited our home know this is our "Family" room we have nearly 50 pictures of family in here.
The Yellow, or gold, is a little too much for some people, but we love the warmth of it.
And we did have new family pictures taken last month - so we will be replacing the 6 year old family picture soon!
This is the entry way. The color wraps up the stairs and into the hall. Also because one of the Gameroom walls is an extension an entry wall, it is also this color. (the rest of the gameroom will be painted a Poolhouse Blue color) We are in love with our "new" house!Those that have visited our home know this is our "Family" room we have nearly 50 pictures of family in here.
The Yellow, or gold, is a little too much for some people, but we love the warmth of it.
And we did have new family pictures taken last month - so we will be replacing the 6 year old family picture soon!

1 comment:
Dixie I LOVE what you've done!! I love the colors and I love the quiet room. I've always wanted a room like that. You're officially hired when I decorate a home :-)
Post a Comment