Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Eat you up!

I could just eat this little boy up!
Isn't he darling?
That smile!
Those teeth!
That Sense of Humor!
He was pounding the cake on to, perhaps into, the table with his fist.
He thought it was funny!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes Dixie he just so darn cute! That smile could melt anyone. I miss you all in Texas . . . Hope everyone and everything is going well.

Unknown said...

I just kept looking on your blog . . . Did you guys paint everything yourself or did you have it done. Please tell me you had it done. I LOVE IT! I think it adds so much warmth to your house. Good choice of colors.

DixieJo said...

Yes, oh yes! We had someone do the paint. We picked the colors and hired out the labor. It was so much mroe relaxing that way!