Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WDW day 6

Another day at Magic Kingdom.
It was hard to believe to was all coming to a close! How does a whole week that was jam packed from dawn til dark seem to have evaporated? We were busy all day everyday, arriving as the parks opened and staying until they closed. And yet. Here it was. Our last day.




Hewy had been asleep the first day we were at Magic Kingdom as we walked through Fantasyland, so we had decided to come back to it. We didn't make it back the first day, so we rode the train from the main gate directly to Fantasyland on this day. There are certain rides that are rights of passage of childhood... Tea Cups and Dumbo.

I laughed so hard on Tea Cups. My boys loved it. I think that Alec may have felt ill just watching us.
Alec took them all on Dumbo while I (can you guess?) nursed Joseph. I feel like 1/3 of my trip was spent nursing that baby - but that's okay, he's worth it.




This is what it was all about.
These three boys and their happy childhood memories.
So happy to see them so happy.
The bottom left picture - all I have to say is, "really, I bring you to WDW for a full week and you end up playing some make believe game that involves this root cellar door being your safe base?" Boys are boys and they will play what boys play where ever they are! :)
It was also this set of pictures of the boys that led to solving the mystery of the missing jacket. When night came and cooler temps fell - Liam said "Where's my Jacket?" We looked at him dumbfounded like - you don't know? Thank goodness for digital cameras. I looked through the pictures and said... "You had it at the root cellar, but not at lunch, did you leave it where we ate?" Sure enough, that's where it was. Had I not had pictures - I would not have known where to begin looking for it in the HUGE park.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: