Disney Hollywood

I had never been to Disney Hollywood before and I have to say I kind of liked it. There was a loud Rock-n-Roller coaster hosted by Aerosmith. The Tower of Terror. Now that was fun. And the all new Toy Story Mania ride/game. We got fast passes first thing and didn't get to until after 4pm. The Christmas light show was incredible. Packed and way-way busy. But very cool.
I had never been to Disney Hollywood before and I have to say I kind of liked it. There was a loud Rock-n-Roller coaster hosted by Aerosmith. The Tower of Terror. Now that was fun. And the all new Toy Story Mania ride/game. We got fast passes first thing and didn't get to until after 4pm. The Christmas light show was incredible. Packed and way-way busy. But very cool.

Hewy got his face painted like Yoda.
He sat very, very still. Maybe I should paint his face during church! :)

After we got Hewy's face painted we walked around a corner and the Jedi Training was just concluding. So I sent Alec to ask how to get our kids into the next show and they got in! All three off them! I will post videos of them dueling with Darth Vader later.

No comments:
Post a Comment